Thank you for spending another year reading Caterpickles
My daughter didn’t have any new questions about Santa this year (sniff, sniff… she’s growing up!), but in case you feel like a little holiday reading, here are a few of our favorite holiday posts.
- “What’s a sugar plum and why does it get its own fairy?”
- Caterpickles thinks too much about Christmas carols: “How do you troll an ancient Yuletide carol?“
- Caterpickles thinks too much about Christmas carols: “What’s a bobtail?”
- “Why do some people call Santa Kris Kringle?”
- “How old is Santa?”
- “When is Santa’s birthday?”
- “Does Santa smoke?” (Or, How to use Santa to talk to your kids about smoking)
Happy holidays, y’all.
What are you thinking?