Reason #123 to Visit the Dedham Bunnies More than Once
How on earth did I miss that the first time?
Did you know that I’ve got a book out about the 2012 Dedham Public Art Project?
In addition to providing tips for viewing public art with kids ages 3-10, What’s That, Mom? offers much more detail on the 15 giant fiberglass rabbits included in the 2012 Dedham Public Art Project, including a complete set of (higher quality) photographs, influences on their various designs, and several interviews with the local artists who painted the bunnies.
- Through the Lens of The Five-Year-Old: The Bunny at Paul Park (Caterpickles)
- Breaking News from Your Caterpickles Official Junior Photojournalist: Bengal Bunny Vandalized (Caterpickles)
- Bengal Bunny Vandalized AGAIN (Caterpickles)
- Through the Lens of The Five-Year-Old: The Dedham Public Art Project (Caterpickles)
- Online and iPhone-friendly Map to the Dedham Bunnies (everytrail.com)
What are you thinking?