I don’t know about you, but I’ve been fielding a lot of Santa questions lately. This one’s been coming up a lot, so even though I answered it a couple of years ago, I thought I’d pull it from the archives in case you’re getting hit with it at home.
In a sleigh pulled by nine reindeer fueled by magic dust and the hopes and dreams of children everywhere. No really.
For those of you interested in a more thorough explanation of how Santa Claus uses his ion shield, dimensional travel, and an advanced antenna system embedded in Rudolph’s antlers to get around the pesky laws of physics and to deliver all those presents to all those innocent sleeping children, there’s Physorg.com.
- 2 Best Sites For Tracking Santa Claus With Your Little Ones (makeuseof.com)
- Would Santa vacation in Texas? (Caterpickles)
- Are elves real? (Caterpickles)
- How old is Santa? (Caterpickles)
- Does Santa have a cane? (Caterpickles)