It’s been quite a week here at Caterpickles Central. The Five-Year-Old got to meet Mike Glowacki and Jill Barry (the artists behind the Peace Rabbit in Oakdale Square Common) on Sunday. We’ll tell you all about that next week, but in the meantime, here’s a sneak peek.
In other news, three more rabbits were released into the wild this week, events which prompted two full mornings of photo shoots. You can find The Five-Year-Old’s work on Patch here. Her photos of Ear Ye, Ear Ye and the Bengal Bunny will follow July 31 and August 7.
And then there was the Dedham Transcript interview with The Five-Year-Old, which was published on Tuesday.
On a completely different note, this was also the week we said goodbye to Cozy the Cat.
The Five-Year-Old: “A huge pain is in my heart. Pain is in my soul. Pain is in my blood. It fills up all of me.”
Yep, that about covers it. We’ll miss you, little guy.
Cozy’s career on Caterpickles:
- “What’s that red stuff coming out of the cat’s eye?” (Caterpickles)
- The Five-Year-Old takes pictures (Caterpickles)
- In which The Five-Year-Old auditions for a job at Hallmark (Caterpickles)
- Feline Lullabies (Caterpickles)
- When School Vacations Go Bad (Caterpickles)
- The trouble with nature shows (Caterpickles)
- In which my daughter is betrayed by the Aristocats (Caterpickles)
- Snap out of it, Mommyo! (Caterpickles)
- Book Review: Three More Stories You Can Read Your Cat (Caterpickles)
- Placebo Bandaids and Other News of the Week (Caterpickles)
- Baby Eagles and Other News of the Week (Caterpickles)
- Giant Fleas, Tiny Old Horses, and Other News of the Week (Caterpickles)