Go, valiant readers! Swarm their servers with traffic and glowing commentary!
Most importantly, when you’re done with that, get on your bike and ride the Lakefront Trail (or whatever bike trail is closest to you) while the good weather holds.
Postscript: The Seven-Year-Old is super excited about this, and wants me to post this very special drawing that she created to commemorate the occasion.
In other news, regular blogging resumes this week, with the first post scheduled for Wordless Wednesday. (Ironic, isn’t it?)
- A Kid’s Guide to Chicago (Dwellable)
- More Caterpickles on Dwellable (Dwellable)
- “If we’re in the middle of a polar vortex, why isn’t the air spinning?” (Caterpickles)
- Wordless Wednesday: T. Rex eats Chicago (Caterpickles)
- Low-humidity water (Caterpickles)
- More Chicago-related posts on Caterpickles