cam·ou·flage [kam-uh-flahzh]: noun*
- the act, means, or result of obscuring things to deceive an enemy
- concealment by some means that alters or obscures the appearance
- a device or stratagem used for concealment
As used in a sentence by The Six-Year-Old:
“I camouflaged the Big Book of Bunnies with a cat on the cover.”
Here endeth the lesson. You may now resume your regular weekend activities.
*Definition from Dictionary.com. Edited a bit for brevity.
- On the road with The Six-Year-Old, Episode 4: Applied Vocabulary (Caterpickles)
- Vocabulary Games (afterschoolplans.com)