I’ve been entrenched in the cluttering stage of decluttering for what seems like weeks now, which gives me an added appreciation for the minimalist Martian landscape.
The sky isn’t really that blue, and the landscape is a mosaic of lots of little shots. But even knowing that the photo has been altered to appeal to the Earthling eye, I can’t help but be soothed by it.
That boulder with the little white square on it is the size of Curiosity, and about five miles away.
Look Ma! I’m here!
- Curiosity Rover Explores Mars (Yahoo)
- Mars Rover Curiosity: Images from the Red Planet (CBSNews)
- NASA Finds Habitable Conditions Existed on Mars (theepochtimes.com)
- Panorama of Mount Sharp (astronaut.com)
- This Is What Mars Would Really Look Like (huffingtonpost.co.uk)