I’ve been using Goodreads on a personal basis for years now. Last year, I decided to set up a separate Goodreads page to track the books my daughter and I have reviewed on Caterpickles. They are sorted onto shelves according to the age my daughter was when she read them.
It’s important to note that these are not all of the books my daughter read in any given year. These are merely the ones she asked me to tell you about on Caterpickles.
Still, the next time you’re in the market for a book to share with a child ages 4-10, feel free to pop over to the Caterpickles Goodreads account and see what my daughter was reading at that age and what she thought about it.
Check it out, and if you’re on Goodreads, befriend us.
- Caterpickles’ Year in Books 2017 (Goodreads)
- Caterpickles’ Year in Books 2016 (Goodreads)
- What’s The Seven-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- What’s The Eight-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- What’s The Nine-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- What’s The Ten-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- More Book Reviews on Caterpickles