Elvis: Collector’s Edition by Closer Weekly Magazine
The Ten-Year-Old is away at Grandma & Grandpa Summer Camp this week, doing secret Grandma & Grandpa Summer Camp things.
I obviously don’t have first hand knowledge of the books she is reading there, but I have it on good authority (Grandma’s) that when The Ten-Year-Old found Grandpa’s copy of Closer Magazine’s Elvis: 2017 Collector’s Edition, she spirited it off to an undisclosed location and it hasn’t been seen since.
Apparently, we need to review some basic rules of book sharing when The Ten-Year-Old gets home.
In the meantime, The Ten-Year-Old wants you to know that reading this book is nearly as much fun as catching lizards. When I asked her to bring the magazine back to some public spot so that Grandpa could read it too, she protested. “But Mommyo, it’s got all the facts about Elvis in one place. Do you know how long I’ve been looking for something like this?”
Fortunately for Grandpa, there’s a limited number of these books still available on eBay.
- What’s The Seven-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- What’s The Eight-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- What’s The Nine-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- What’s The Ten-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- More Book Reviews on Caterpickles