What’s The Eight-Year-Old reading this week?
Our mostly-weekly survey of the tidbits that cross The Eight-Year-Old’s desk. This week, The Eight-Year-Old’s inquiring mind wants to know about hypnosis.
A sampling of this week’s books:
- Molly Moon Stops the World by Georgia Byng
- Molly Moon’s Incredible Book of Hypnotism by Georgia Byng
The Eight-Year-Old’s third grade classroom book shelf is the gift that keeps on giving. On Wednesday, The Eight-Year-Old discovered Molly Moon and her incredible talent for hypnotism. The Eight-Year-Old has been speaking to me with wide swirly eyes ever since.
That is, when she can bear to look up from her book at all. She even canceled Family Togetherness Masterchef Junior TV Time this week in favor of reading about Molly Moon’s hypnotic adventures in Hollywood.
These Molly Moon books must be exceptionally compelling reading. I thought nothing could come between The Eight-Year-Old and her affection for the nice version of Gordon Ramsey. I might have to read one of these books myself.
- What’s The Seven-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- What’s The Eight-Year-Old reading this week? (Caterpickles)
- More Book Reviews on Caterpickles
What are you thinking?