Welcome to Caterpickles! Come meet your hosts...
And of course, Caterpickles’ very own Official Junior Photojournalist: The Five-Year-Old Howell
As The Five-Year-Old would say, let’s have a conversation…
- "Why is a watermelon red inside?"
- Ask The Five-Year-Old: "Could the Twilight vampires take down Shaun the Sheep?"
- "Why do pale people get more moles?" (Caterpickles consults the dermatologist)
- In which we visit Capron Park Zoo in Attleboro, MA
- The Five-Year-Old Reviews Books: Frogs, Dinosaurs, & Borrowers, Oh My!
Caterpickles by Category
Caterpickles in a Cloudanimals astronomy Bengal Bunny books Boston Massachusetts bugs Cat cats children's books Christmas Cozy the Cat crafts dancing Dedham Massachusetts Dedham Public Art Project Dedham Shines dinosaurs discoveries Eating flying food Fossil Health Mars Mars Rover Mars Rover Curiosity Mulberry NASA New England Staycation Norwood Massachusetts nutrition Paleontology pets picture books Santa Claus science news roundup science roundup space sproing cats T. Rex Texas Thanksgiving travel What We Did This Summer words
How’s That Novel Coming, Shala?
Caterpickles is on Dwellable!
And the Patch
This work by Shala Howell is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.