Welcome to Caterpickles! Come meet your hosts...
And of course, Caterpickles’ very own Official Junior Photojournalist: The Seven-Year-Old Howell
As The Seven-Year-Old would say, let’s have a conversation…
- "Why is a watermelon red inside?"
- "What did people think earthquakes were in the olden days?"
- "What did people think caused earthquakes in the olden days?" Part Two
- "Why do pale people get more moles?" (Caterpickles consults the dermatologist)
- "Did dinosaurs have belly buttons?": A Caterpickles Investigative Report
Caterpickles by Category
Tag Archives: stories kids tell
So I’ve turned the blog over to The Four-Year-Old. As I type, she is busily rolling the Story Cubes looking for a good story to fall out. Ah. Looks like she found one. Here we go… Once upon a time, … Continue reading
Happy Halloween, Caterpickles! I am turning the blog over to The Four-Year-Old today, so that I can focus on things like poofing The Four-Year-Old’s Elvis wig and starching her white rhinestone jumpsuit for tonight. As previous Caterpickles have noted, my … Continue reading
Caterpickles wishes a very happy Labor Day to our US readers, and offers a gentle recommendation for those of you whose family gatherings may have as many conversational landmines as relatives. Recently, we acquired a little game called Rory’s Story … Continue reading