Welcome to Caterpickles! Come meet your hosts...
And of course, Caterpickles’ very own Official Junior Photojournalist: The Five-Year-Old Howell
As The Five-Year-Old would say, let’s have a conversation…
- Ask The Five-Year-Old: "Could the Twilight vampires take down Shaun the Sheep?"
- "Why is a watermelon red inside?"
- "Why do pale people get more moles?" (Caterpickles consults the dermatologist)
- "What happened to Dedham Pottery?"
- "Daddyo, have you ever made people eat food and then listened to their tummies?"
Caterpickles by Category
Tag Archives: giganotosaurus
This morning, when I came downstairs intent on rustling up a bit of breakfast, I found my daughter’s kitten class already well underway. This morning’s lesson was on hunting with a Giganotosaur, and seemed to consist mainly of my daughter … Continue reading