Welcome to Caterpickles! Come meet your hosts...
And of course, Caterpickles’ very own Official Junior Photojournalist: The Five-Year-Old Howell
As The Five-Year-Old would say, let’s have a conversation…
- "Why is a watermelon red inside?"
- Ask The Five-Year-Old: "Could the Twilight vampires take down Shaun the Sheep?"
- "Why do pale people get more moles?" (Caterpickles consults the dermatologist)
- In which we visit Capron Park Zoo in Attleboro, MA
- The Five-Year-Old Reviews Books: Frogs, Dinosaurs, & Borrowers, Oh My!
Caterpickles by Category
Tag Archives: Endeavour (crater)
In early September, NASA announced that the aging and arthritic Mars Rover Opportunity has uncovered evidence that life may have existed at one time on Mars. Specifically, the Rover turned up a rock full of zinc and bromide, elements that … Continue reading